People often ask us if we can really teach someone to create a website in a single day – Yes, we really can – but the only reason we can do this is WordPress.
WordPress is the worlds most popular Content Management System (CMS), as of late 2011 it was reported that WordPress was used in 15% of ALL active websites, worldwide, and that 24% of new websites in the USA are being built using WordPress (we believe this figure is higher for Australian websites).
We recommend the use of WordPress for a number of reasons – including :
- It is VERY easy for people to use
- It is quick and easy to implement
- It is Open Source – so is FREE to use
- “Out of the box” is is pretty good in terms of Search Engine Friendliness
- There are thousands or pre-designed themes available (which significantly reduces design/development cost)
- It has loads of features and functions built in – and can be easily extended with plugins
- There are thousands of developers worldwide who are actively involved in actively improving it (core code, themes and plugins)
- and many more…
We include basic WordPress training in our Website In a Day workshops – but also offer more advanced training workshops (as outlined below) and specialist WordPress Consulting services.
We provide small group and one on one Intermediate and Advanced WordPress Training that can be customised to meet your specific training needs.
Making money online is important to many of our students and clients, and there are many ways to monetise your website. We offer a variety of training and consulting services to guide you through the process of generating revenue from your website.