We have trained hundreds of business owners to cost effectively increase their online exposure by taking control of their online marketing and SEO.
Most search engine optimisation companies are spreading their time very thin as you are just a number to them. Why pay many thousands of dollars per year to an SEO company that could be doing your business more harm than good when you can learn in as little as one day powerful strategies to boost your business sales and enquiries. This is where you can have the best possible chance to beat your competitors to the top spot in google.
Our SEO training includes 2 main areas:
On page SEO training
- Keyword research – learn to easily identify highly searched terms that people enter into google and other search engines that are related to your product or service
- Content creation – learn how to optimise your page text to have best possible chance of ranking well for the most highly searched terms
- Image optimisation – Learn how you can increase your rankings and conversion by optimising the images you upload to your websites
- Domain name SEO – you will learn how you can identify, register and quickly create websites that can dominate the search engines without using pay per click
- Meta descriptions – During this SEO course you will create an enticing description that will show up in search engine results that can greatly increase your click through rate and rankings.
Off Page SEO Training
- How to identify and get quality inbound links to your sites
- Using the power of YouTube to increase your website visits
- Facebook SEO – how to effectively promote products, services and events through facebook
- Google plus – Why you must have a google plus account and why Google Authorship is the new game changer for your business
plus much much more…
Having a good website is a great starting point, but unless it can actually be found by people using Google and other Search Engines, it is of little real value to you.
Search Engine Optimisation (or SEO for short) is a term that describes a variety of actions, activities, strategies, tactics and techniques aimed at optimising your website to improve search rankings, increase traffic, and ultimately generate sales or enquiries.
Many Small Business owners recognise the need for an SEO strategy for their website, but find the whole concept a bit daunting and do not really know how to get started.
SEO Info Online?
There is plenty of information available online about SEO, but it tends to be confusing, can be overwhelming, and much of the online information is dated and no longer reliable (or relevant).
It is of course possible to hire an SEO professional or Consultant, but finding one that you like and trust can be a challenge, they can be expensive, and sometimes it feels like they speak a different language.
Search Engine Optimisation Training
In response to enquires from our Website In a Day graduates, we have developed a couple of SEO Courses and Workshops aimed at providing small business owners and solo professionals with a basic grounding in Search Engine Optimisation. We are confident that our training courses will provide you with a good understanding of SEO principles, and form the foundation of knowledge for you to go head and undertake some of your own DIY SEO. These workshops will also provide you with enough knowledge so you can understand much of the terminology and can make an informed decision about other SEO Consulting and optimisation services.
Our Search Engine Optimisation In a Day Workshop covers the fundamentals of SEO and is designed for ALL website owners. It includes a variety of hands on activities to teach you the foundation concepts of SEO and guide you through the process of applying SEO strategies to your own website or blog.
Our Search Engine Optimisation for WordPress In a Day Workshop has been developed specifically for WordPress website/blog owners, who want to give their existing site a boost – to improve rankings, increase traffic and maximise sales/enquiries. This workshop includes a variety of hands on activities which guide you through the process of actually optimising your site. Through the course of the day you will be guided through the process of installing plugins, customising settings, adjusting the structure and content of your site, and applying optimisation techniques to your LIVE site – so at the end of the day the optimisation of your site will be well under way.