We are very proud and excited to announce the winner of our very first Gold Coast Business Rescue Package. Congratulations to Greg Howell and Guil Araujo of Climate Wave Enterprises who we have chosen from all the wonderful applications to receive a full marketing package to the value of $10,000.
The boys from Climate Wave will receive:
- A freshly built new Website that is optimised for traffic plus training on how to maintain and update content valued at up to $3,850
- A branding package which includes logo and graphic design and print preparation to the value of $990
- Customised YouTube channel plus a professionally recorded and edited first video upload valued at $2,200
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn set up valued at $330
- Plus 3 months mentoring and coaching valued at $2,640
Greg and Guil have devoted the last 4 years to bring sustainable and eco-logical event solutions to the Gold Coast. The key areas they focus on are advice, products and tools for festivals, concerts and sporting events. They look at all aspects of an event such as waste and recycling procedures, sustainable transportation, accommodation and catering, and also focus on educating others in best practices.
Just last week I saw Greg and Guil at the Bleach street festival at Currumbin where they introduced bike racks so as commuters to the festival had the option to arrive in a sustainable way and they implemented eco-logical waste systems and studied the contamination of designated waste recycling bins for a report they will be passing on to the Gold Coast council.
We at In A Day will be honored to assist Greg and Guil at Climate Wave Enterprises bring there message of eco-logical sustainability to event promoters, the council and citizens across the Gold Coast and to assist them in their greater vision of reaching the world with such an important message.