|When:||Back to Calendar June 28, 2012 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm||Where:||In a Day Trainining (Brisbane)
146 Gallipoli Rd
Carina Heights QLD 4152
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Cost:||FREE to Qld Blogger Meetup members|
0403 023 223
|Categories:||Other Workshops & Training|
WordPress is the world’s most popular blogging platform – partially because most people find it easy to use, and it gives them “control” over their own website. If you are interested in learning how to use WordPress or would like to know why you should consider using WordPress instead of some of the other popular blogging platforms – but are not quite sure where to start – then this 2hr session is perfect for you.
This special session for Qld Bloggers Meetup members session will consist of a 1 hr presentation… followed by a 1 hr Question and Answer session where you can have answered any of your WordPress or Website related queries.
To Register, please go to QLD Bloggers and signup/RSVP
What will you Learn?
This session is designed to provide anyone interested in using WordPress with the basic information you will need, to make informed choices about how to go about it. This class won’t teach you how to create your own website, but it will :
- explain the basic terms and concepts related to WordPress
- provide you with some background into the history of WordPress
- explain the differences between WordPress.org and WordPress.com (and which is best for you)
- help you to understand how to take control of your own website/blog
- allow you to better understand the standard features and functions of WordPress
- provide you with the knowledge you need so you can make an informed decision about using WordPress
- clarify what steps you should take towards getting your own WordPress website/blog